Delivered to Cooma NSW in late 1924, restored by the original family in the 1980s, then completed in Canberra, where it spent twenty years before joining our collection in Braidwood NSW. Being a fully imported car, this has the UK narrow track and as a reasonably early 12/4, it uses a larger version of the Sankey wheel than those used on most post-1924 Austin 12s. It has four wheel brakes which appeared on this model in late 1924, well ahead of many other marques.
- 2.1 litre four cylinder side valve
- Four speed gate change
- Body Style
- Black leatherette