Comprehensive Car Insurance Features
We agree the value of your car, taking into consideration the care you have given it and any improvements or modifications you have made.
Your Choice of
Shannons gives you the option to choose the repairer of your choice, or Shannons will manage the repair process for you. It's all about peace of mind in the event you need to make a claim.
If your car is 35 years or older and is involved in an accident where it is a total loss, you have the option of retaining your unrepaired vehicle. If your vehicle is less than 35 years old, you will have the first option to purchase your unrepaired vehicle.
- New car after a total loss for cars less than 2 years old, if you're the first registered owner
- Hire car after a not at fault incident, while your regular use car is off the road
- One excess free windscreen or window glass replacement or repair claim, for the period of insurance
- Repairs to your car authorised by Shannons are guaranteed for its life, as long as you own it
- Up to $1,000 per incident for emergency accommodation if you are more than 100km from home
- Up to 21 days car hire following theft
Frequency of Motor Vehicle Use
Laid Up Cover
If your car is off the road and is not being driven, our laid up cover will reduce your premium.
Limited Use Cover
If you don't drive your car regularly, special premium rates may be available.
Club Plate Cover
If your car is registered with Club Plates special premium rates may be available.
Product Disclosure Statement
Information on this page is a summary only. For full details of what is and isn’t covered, please read the Motor Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). You should read the PDS before buying this insurance.
Applies to new policies purchased on or after 15/05/2020 and renewals on or after 15/06/2020.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Shannons customers can access everyday savings of up to 15% from over 100 popular retailers via the Suncorp App!
Eligibility criteria and limits apply.