64 Impala SS 2-Door Sport Coupe (Hardtop) - Family Owned Since 1967

DRImpala64SS2
1 Post
1 Reply
Thinking about selling on to a genuinely interested buyer?.
Tell me why you want this car.
She is an Original Right Hand Drive (Australian Delivery) Manufactured in Detroit.
Purchased in Australia by a Businessman who lived in Sydney. He purchased a Blue & Burgundy Pair, Stored in a warehouse for 2 years to avoid stamp duty/tax and was Sold to my Grandfather in 67 with about 3000 miles on it apparently. From there she has lived in Queensland.
Beware of imitation SS Impalas, this girl proudly displays all the decals of a Fisher Body Kit (Detroit Factory) so she is the real deal.
Modification Plate LG2 - Front Disc Brakes in mid 90's so she does stop when you ask her to.
Last repaint was circa 1985 when my Grandfather Owned It and he continued to drive it until 2008 when he passed at 91 years, so there are a few minor marks to show for it.
Motor: Small Block 327 (I believe it is the 300HP with Rochester 4 Barrel Carby).
Nicely Tuned and Runs so Sweet!
Transmission: Powerglide.
Genuine 109,000 Miles (log book from 1993 onwards).
Superb Condition for an unrestored / preserved classic.
These photos below taken November 2018.
This car will be sold only to a passionate Impala enthusiast who is pursuing a very tidy head turning weekly drive.
Of course she displays has some blemishes under the paint and is not perfect, so please either appreciate the heritage or keep any insults inside your mouth.
Not an easy item to part with under the circumstances, but it is notably unfair to hide her in the shed and replace the fuel every 2-years. She needs a new care taker who will appreciate the value and heritage.
Priced at $65,000 to attract the right buyer.
3 weeks ago