Comprehensive Car Insurance Features
We agree the value of your car, taking into consideration the care you have given it and any improvements or modifications you have made.
Your Choice of
Shannons gives you the option to choose the repairer of your choice, or you can ask Shannons to appoint a qualified assessor to manage the repairs for you. It's all about peace of mind in the event you need to make a claim.
Cover for Legal Modified & Non-Standard Accessories
We understand that not every vehicle is stock standard and that you like to modify and accessorise your car. Shannons provide cover for legal modifications and non-standard accessories listed on your policy.
- New replacement car in the event of a total loss*, if within 12 months of first registration and you're the first registered owner
- Lifetime guarantee on repairs authorised by Shannons
- One free windscreen or window glass claim, per vehicle per year
- 14 Day car hire following theft, to a limit of $1,500
- Up to $500 for emergency repairs and $500 for accommodation if you're more than 100km from home.
- $20 Million legal liability for bodily injury to, or damage to, the property of others
- Total loss* salvage options
- Hire car after a not at fault incident, while your car is off the road
* Total loss means that, in our opinion, the damage to your vehicle is so great that it would not be safe or economical to repair, or when your vehicle has been stolen and not recovered within 14 days of you reporting its theft to us and we are satisfied that your claim is in order.