Expression of Interest - Motoring Enthusiast Sales & Service Consultants
Shannons is the leading insurer of cars and motor bikes for Motoring Enthusiasts and we are continuing to grow our business. If you are passionate about motoring and are excited about the idea of speaking to other motoring enthusiast while providing exceptional customer service, then we would love to hear from you!
From January 2022, we will be recruiting multiple roles across Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne.
As a Sales & Service Consultant, you will be joining an exciting and growing team where you can kick start and develop your career, whilst talking about what you love. This opportunity is the perfect role for someone who would love to turn their passion, into a job!
- Take incoming calls from new and existing Shannons customers in relation to their insurance policies or enquiries.
- Share your passion for motoring as well as maximising sales opportunities for the Shannons brand
- Work alongside fellow motoring enthusiasts
- Attend and work at car shows throughout the year as a Shannons team member
- Be rewarded with the Benefits + bonus + superannuation Shannons has to offer
Skills & Experience
- A demonstrated passion for motoring is essential
- Insurance experience it is not essential, as we will fully train the right person
- Previous experience within high volume sales and/or customer service environments is beneficial
- A drive to achieve sales targets
- Effective communicator
- The desire to be a key member of an energetic and committed team, that is passionate about motoring
Hours, Location & Training
- We will have multiple roles available across the following locations: Eagle Farm (Brisbane), Artarmon (Sydney), Cannington (Perth), Clarence Gardens (Adelaide) and Heatherton (Melbourne).
- These roles will be full time permanent 37.5 hours per week, with a variation of shifts between 8.00am and 6.00pm with an option of working Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday.
- Occasional weekend availability is required for this role. You will be expected to work approximately one Saturday a month, with a weekday in lieu and be available to attend some motoring events which often fall on a weekend.
Due to COVID restrictions, and to ensure the health and safety of our people, this role may require you to work from both the office/site as well as from home. You will need the following to successfully work from home: phone line, internet, computer or laptop, quiet area with privacy, a desk and office chair.
- 100% loading on all Saturday shifts after 12pm and all day on a Sunday!
- Comprehensive (fully accredited) and paid 6-week training period
- Uniforms supplied
- Great employee incentives and recognition reward program
- A unique culture in an iconic company working with other motoring enthusiasts
- Social club for organising team activities/events
- Generous discounts on insurance and banking
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please submit your expression of interest today.
Interviews are scheduled to commence from early January 2022.
If you have any general enquiries about these positions please email Shannons at email@example.com.