Shannons is Australia's leading insurer for the Motoring Enthusiast. Due to strong growth, opportunities are now available for those who share a passion for all things motoring to join our team as a Motoring Enthusiast Sales and Service Consultant.
As an insurance underwriter you will be receiving calls from new and existing Shannons customers looking to speak about their insurance needs. These calls can vary from new insurance quotes to servicing existing policies. This role will require you to utilise both your service and sales skills on each call.
- This position requires you to maximise sales opportunities and provide exceptional customer service, whilst contributing to the overall business growth of Shannons and driving customer loyalty.
- Work with fellow Motoring Enthusiasts in a positive and customer focused culture.
- Attend approximately 8 Car Shows and Motor Events a year with the Shannons team
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits + bonus + superannuation
- A demonstrated passion for motoring is essential
- Insurance experience it is not essential, as we will fully train the right person
- Previous experience within high volume sales and/or customer service environments is beneficial
- A drive to achieve sales targets
- The desire to be a key member of an energetic and committed team, that is passionate about motoring
- 100% loading on all Saturday shifts after 12pm and all day on a Sunday!
- Comprehensive (fully accredited) and paid 6-week training period
- Uniforms supplied
- A unique culture in an iconic company working with other motoring enthusiasts
- Generous discounts on insurance and banking
Brisbane: Motoring Enthusiast Sales & Service Consultant (Full-Time) >
Perth: Motoring Enthusiast Sales & Service Consultant (Full-Time) >
Adelaide: Motoring Enthusiast Sales & Service Consultant (Full-Time) >
Sydney: Motoring Enthusiast Sales & Service Consultant (Full-Time) >
If you have any general enquiries about these positions please email Shannons at email@example.com