Do you have an interest in cars or motorbikes and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service? Would you like to be part of an amazing team and business?
Shannons Insurance wants to hear from passionate motoring enthusiasts interested in joining their inbound call centres and providing exceptional customer service whilst delivering solutions.
If you are seeking a positive, hardworking environment to join, full of like-minded individuals, this might be the perfect role for you.
What you’ll do
At Shannons it’s all about our customers and the positive impact we can make in their lives and communities. As a Motor Enthusiast Underwriter, you will be:
- Taking incoming calls from our new and existing customers
- Providing information and product knowledge to identify the right level of insurance protection to meet the customers requirement.
- Strive to make the complex simple whilst ensuring the customers’ needs are met
- Share your passion for motoring and provide a unique service to ensure your customers can drive or ride forward with confidence, knowing they are covered by Shannons
What you’ll bring
- A genuine interest in cars or motorbikes is essential
- Ability to build rapport with customers and drive solutions
- Ability to problem solve and make the complex simple for customers
- Demonstrated motivation to achieve and exceed targets
- High interest in developing your knowledge and generating ideas through innovative thinking
At Shannons, our contact centre operates from Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 7pm and Saturday to Sunday 9am to 5pm.
A start window means you will be on a rostered to commence your shift anytime during these times. This will be a rotating roster, and you will be provided with these four weeks in advance.
In addition, Shannons offers a hybrid working model which allows you to find a balance between working from home and working from the office while delivering your best work.
To successfully work from home, you must have the following:
- Home phone line or VOIP connection
- Internet connection
- Dual screens, mouse and webcam
- Ergonomic set up with desk and chair in a quiet, private space
- Anti-Virus Software
We are proud to be a part of the Suncorp Group family alongside some of Australia’s most trusted and diverse names in insurance. Together, we share a drive to make the complex simple and bring our customers peace of mind when it matters most – while helping to evolve and innovate the ways we can serve our community every day. That comes with all kinds of exciting opportunities for you to grow your own career.
Whether you’re guiding people through life’s biggest moments or providing them with support in times they need it most, you’ll be driven forward by our shared customer-obsession and supported at every step of the journey.
We don’t have any current roles available.
But if this sounds like the perfect fit for you, click below for more info and submit an EOI today!
We will get in contact once roles become available.