'Racing the Lion' & 'Bathurst Going Global' Books - Exclusive Discount Offer
V8 Sleuth have just released two exciting new books, the first celebrates the history of Holden in Australian motorsport and the second documents the amazing decade of GT racing in the Bathurst 12 Hour from 2011 to 2020.
RACING THE LION: AN ILLUSTRATED HISTORY OF HOLDEN IN AUSTRALIAN MOTORSPORT
Holden has been a major part of Australian motorsport history and, in this special edition hardcover 400-page release from the V8 Sleuth team, we celebrate and honour the brand’s history in racing.
An illustrated racing history publication assembled by Aaron Noonan, Will Dale and the V8 Sleuth team, this book will feature a massive range of photos never-before-published.
Whether it’s the memorable Monaros, Toranas or Commodores or the star drivers that achieved great feats behind the wheel, there will be something for everyone in this book.
We also include a range of motorsport activities undertaken by Holden in racing from touring cars to rallying and trials, rallycross, production cars and much, much more.
With chunky captions outlining the history, statistics and interesting facts related to each image, this is the sort of book you’ll pick up, put down and pick up again many times over.
Our editorial team has searched high and low through our photo archives to find Holden motorsport history of all sorts, the book our tribute to the brand.
This book is a must-have for the collection of any Holden or general motorsport enthusiast.
BATHURST: GOING GLOBAL – 10 YEARS OF AUSTRALIA'S INTERNATIONAL ENDURO 2011-2020 BOOK
For the first time, the ultimate history of the Bathurst 12 Hour is being published to mark 10 years of the event catering to exotic GT3 sports cars, a thrilling era of racing that opened the iconic Mount Panorama circuit to the world's most revered and prestigious automotive brands.
Never-before-attempted, this 320-page, hardcover, limited edition collector’s book edited by long-time voice of the race Richard Craill and published by Aaron Noonan’s AN1 Media organisation, will chart the event's rise in global esteem and importance across the last decade, with reflections from key players, winners and influencers throughout the period.
Illustrated by over 500 stunning photos, this book features a photo of every car to have competed in the Bathurst 12 Hour from 2011 through to 2020 including non-starting and non-qualifier cars.
Complementing the recent publications by the publisher that documented every Holden and every Ford to compete in the Bathurst 1000, this book will also be a limited edition release and is bound to also be very popular - so don’t miss out!
The new 'Bathurst: Going Global – 10 Years of Australia's International Enduro 2011-2020' book features:
- Rare and never-before-published photos of Bathurst 12 Hour race and practice cars from 2011 to 2020, headlined by the exotic, outright class entries including machines produced by Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Honda, Lamborghini, McLaren, Mercedes-AMG, Nissan and Porsche.
- Driver names, team names, model details, race time/laps completed, qualifying times and grid positions and miscellaneous notes relating to each car.
- A dedicated chapter on each race, recapping the events from that year's running plus its wider context in the growth of the race.
- A comprehensive list of results from each running of the Bathurst 12 Hour from 2011 to 2020.
- All of the iconic cars, teams and drivers to compete in the GT3 era of the Bathurst 12 Hour.
- This book is a must-have for the collection of any Bathurst, motorsport, motoring or automotive enthusiast.
SPECIAL SHANNONS CLUB MEMBER OFFER - 15% OFF
The Shannons Club, in conjunction with V8 Sleuth, are offering a further 15% off the already discounted cover price for both the 'Racing the Lion' and 'Bathurst Going Global' books.
Hurry Offer Ends Wednesday 30th June 2021
For further information about V8 Sleuth visit bookshop.v8sleuth.com.au/