Subaru Nationals (Suby Nats) 2018 at Eastern Creek This Friday and Saterday.

Flat4
36 Posts
101 Replies
I will try my best to go there and bring my new STI, these are fun, lot of amazing builds.

https://subinats.com.au/

"Hosted annually by WRX Clubs across Australia, SubiNats is the biggest Subaru event in the country. SubiNats hit the enthusiast market with a bang in 2014 at Wakefield Park to an overwhelming response. Another bumper year followed, after which the event moved to the popular Phillip Island circuit in Victoria for two wildly successful years, with each event growing in both competitor and spectator numbers.

2018 marks the 5th year of SubiNats and brings with it a move to the Sydney Motorsport Park complex as a two-day event, utilising the entire SMSP facilities in various combinations.

Competitors from all over Australia are invited to attend in what has now become the “must do” event for all Subaru enthusiasts nationwide, covering SuperSprint, Motorkhana, Show ‘n’ Shine and social events. Spectators are welcome and encouraged to come along and soak up the atmosphere, visit our Auto Avenue exhibition and cheer on some of the fastest Subaru’s in the country."
3 months ago