Purchased new from Canada Cycle Co in Swanston Street Melbourne in 1927 by Mr A Walder. Was used as family transport until about 1948 when replaced by a Morris Oxford. Mr Walders son Jack converted the vehicle to a buckboard for farm use in about 1950. Jack still owns the vehicle & is pictured with it in 2015.
Tourer converted to buckboard - otherwise original.
- 4 CYL
- 3 SPEED MANUAL
- Body Style
- BRUNSWICK GREEN