We are a Club for enthusiests based in the Southern Riverina of NSW and cover Tocumwal, Barooga, Finley, Berrigan, Jerilderie and all towns in this part of the state. Our cars range in age from the 1920's to the 1980's, as well as motor-cycles, trucks and stationary engines so we try to cater for all tastes. Our main aim is to enjoy taking our vehicles out for a run and displaying them whenever possible at other Club's shows. The main revenue raiser for the Club is the annual 'Show N Shine' in March at the Finley showgrounds. Meetings are on the 3rrd Wednesday of each month, except December, in the Flnley RSC beginning at 7-30pm, Members and Guests most welcome. SRVMC is part of the NSW Logbook Scheme. If you are looking for a friendly Club, we are the one so check us out. A Club newsletter is printed and sent out monthly to keep Members informed.
- President/Editor of Club magazine:
- Darryl Culhane
- Ken Jenkins
- Graeme Hendy
- Rob Gillespie
- Assists us with the cost of the newsletter. Shannons,for all your Insurance needs.
- Murray Motors, Tocumwal
- Has been a long-term sponsor of the Club
- Paul (Flipper) Dundon
- For all Auto-electrical work, Flipper is there to assist. Another long-term Sponsor
- AutObarn, Shepparton, Vic. (Gerard)
- Has recently come onboard as a sponsor for which we are very thankful.
- Pat Barretts Tyre Service, Berrigan.
- We welcome Paul Barrett, not only as a sponsor but also as a Member of SRVMC
- Dawmac Industries, Berrigan & Finley
- SRVMC thanks John Lane, Managing Director as a sponsor of our Club.