Queensland Vintage Vehicle Association Inc
QVVA WELCOMES ALL VISITORS TO OUR CLUB.
QVVA Was formed in 1964 and has enjoyed continuous activity and growth ever since.
QVVA Accepts old vehicles of all ages and encourages people to find, preserve and restore vehicles to original condition as far as practicable.
Any vehicle will be accepted regardless of age, but must manufactured prior to end of 1973 to be eligible for a club badge.
We promote the use and enjoyment of driving old vehicles on well planned outings and we encourage social activities for members and their families. Club badges are all numbered and always remain the property of QVVA.Inc.
General meetings are held on the fourth Wednesday of each month commencing at 8.00pm Meetings are held at the Veteran Car Clubrooms, 1376 Old Cleveland Road, Carindale, 4152. UBD 182 E5
Membership Details: Joining fee $30, Annual subscription $40, Family membership is available to the principal family members with full voting rights, children under 18 do not have voting rights.
Membership entitles you to receive the "Vintage News" monthly newsletter free by Email OR by Australia Post for $40 OR collect a hard copy at a club meeting for $20 PA.
- Secretary & Membership Sec.:Clint Frater 3161 2264
- President:Barry Shipway 3357 7801
- Treasurer :Wendy Tyquin 3343 9712
- Vice President:Robert Wode Ph 3260 6343
- Events Co-ordinator:?
- Property Officer:Brian Simpson 3843 1860
- Safety Officers:Col Hinxman, Ian McLucas, Peter Hall
- Web Master & Librarian:Rod Rush Ph 3711 5750
- Swap Co-Ordinators:Peter Hall, Brian Simpson, Ben Carrol.
- Public Relations:Ruth Knight Ph 3207 1261
- QHMC Rep:Chris Pike Ph 3821 1631
- Editor:Barry Shipway Ph 3357 7801
- Ladies Auxilary Pres:?
- Rally Co-ordinator:Ruth Knight 3207 1261
- Minute Secretary:Rodney Rush 3711 5750
- Assistant Treasurer:Susie Shipway Ph 3357 7801